Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage…Try four 11 oz packs of this delicious linguica sausage product from Silva. Portuguese style hickory smoked pork sausage that’s made with wine vinegar.
Made in small batches with traditional methods. Great for grilling! Silva’s award winning Linguica is still made with the traditional Portuguese recipe that began the company in 1967. Using a blend of wine vinegar, various spices, and Silva’s unique Hickory smoke processing has made this sausage one of our top sellers. Silva’s Linguica has a milder flavor and can be enjoyed in a variety of dishes, breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage…Using the same traditional Portuguese recipe for over 50 years, we start with fresh pork from trusted partners to ensure high quality and unparalleled taste. Next, we add aromatic garlic, the subtle heat of red chiles, our unique blend of warm spices and tangy wine vinegar before smoking our signature sausage to perfection with hickory wood. The result? Robust, juicy Linguiça – you’ll know it’s the real deal from the first bite.
The Perfect Recipe: Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage Frittata
In order to showcase the delightful flavors of Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage, let us dive into a delicious recipe: Silva Linguica Frittata.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper until well-combined.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the Silva Linguica slices and cook until slightly browned.
- Add onions and bell peppers to the skillet and sauté until tender.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage, onions, and bell peppers in the skillet.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the frittata and cover the skillet. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
This Silva Linguica Portuguese Sausage Frittata combines the rich, smoky flavors of the sausage with the creamy egg mixture and the savory addition of onions, bell peppers, and cheese. It’s a perfect dish for brunch or a hearty breakfast that will have your taste buds dancing with joy.
Silva Linguica is a robustly flavored smoked sausage that uses only the finest meats and spices. Using the same award-winning recipe that theystarted with in 1967, this hickory-smoked sausage is perfect on the grill, sliced, or scrambled with eggs for breakfast or put into stews or soups to add pizzaz to almost any dish.