Ingredients: Pork Salivary Glands, Lymph Nodes and Fat, Pork, Vinegar, Flavorings, Cereal (Ground Corn, Wheat, Rye, Oats and Rice), Salt, Paprika, Sugar and Sodium Nitrite.
Let’s dive into the step-by-step process of creating chorizo similar to Andy Garcia Chorizo Garcia. Follow along and get ready to indulge in an extraordinary culinary experience.
- 1 lb Spanish chorizo, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the sliced chorizo. Cook until it is slightly browned and the oils are released.
- Remove chorizo from the skillet and set aside, leaving the oil in the pan.
- In the same skillet, add the diced onion and minced garlic. Sauté until they become translucent and fragrant.
- Add the sliced bell peppers to the skillet and continue cooking until they soften.
- Return the chorizo to the skillet and mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine all the flavors.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for about 10-15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
- Once the dish is fully cooked, garnish with fresh parsley for an added touch of freshness.
If you don’t want to make your own chorizo, make sure to give Andy Garcia Chorizo Garcia a try!!