San Luis Chorizo…Try a 4 pack of this delicious pork chorizo product from San Luis. San Luis is locally made in Texas and is a highly sought after product in the Dallas area! Try a batch today!!
Our Chorizo San Luis option contains pork with a slightly higher fat content than our Original “Guerra’s Brand” Inc. Pork Chorizo variety. You’ll still receive the high level or savory flavors, succulent pork, and careful packaging, but at a lower price! Mexican Style Pork Chorizo.
All of our chorizo sausage has a different style, texture, and flavor. Each chorizo is carefully prepared and packaged to preserve their bold flavors. When you remove them from their casing and start to cook them, not only will the delicious aroma fill the air in your kitchen, their amazing flavors will greatly enhance the dish you’ve made as well!
San Luis Chorizo Review: Delicious! I’m pleasantly surprised at how good this chorizo is despite its low price tag. One package easily feeds a family of 5 if you add a few eggs and fill up some tortillas.
Ingredients: pork, vinegar, spices, salt and garlic……that’s it!
The key to the unparalleled taste of Chorizo lies in its authentic recipe. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients and preparation process to understand why this savory sausage is so highly sought after.
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 2 tablespoons of red chile powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the ground pork, red chile powder, minced garlic, dried oregano, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to ensure the spices are evenly distributed throughout the meat.
- Gradually add the white vinegar to the mixture, continuing to blend until the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld together.
- After marinating, shape the mixture into sausages or patties, depending on your preference.
- Heat a skillet or grill over medium-high heat and cook the chorizo until it is cooked through and nicely browned, approximately 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve hot and savor the burst of flavors with each mouthwatering bite!