Ingredients: Pork, Water, Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Potassium Phosphates, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Extractives of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite. In Natural Pork Casing.
Sautéing Farmer John Polish Sausage:
- Slice the sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Heat a pan and add a tablespoon of oil.
- Add the sausages and sauté until they are golden brown.
Prefer it to be grilled? Just follow these steps:
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place the sausages on and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally until they are properly cooked.
Each method of cooking brings out unique flavors. Experiment away and find your favorite!
When we talk about Farmer John, we speak of a legacy of authenticity and steadfast commitment to excellent quality. This company is rooted in the great American tradition of frontier spirit and homestyle comfort.
Being in the industry for over 80 years, their mission is to produce the best quality meats with care and respect for the animals, the community, and the environment. So, each bite you take is not merely a taste of flavorful sausage but a part of a rich tale of perseverance and devotion.
Farmer John Polish Sausage – a finer polish sausage heritage dutifully crafted!