Evergood Garlic Sausage…Try four 13 oz packs of this great sausage from Evergood…leader in the food service industry!! Evergood sausages have been a family tradition for more than 90 years. Family made in the Bay Area with the freshest of ingredients, the flavor and quality have endured the test of time. Give your family the finest, give your family Evergood.
Just the right touch of garlic gives these sausages their distinctive lively taste and rich aroma. Add them to spice up your favorite recipes or enjoy them simply with mustard and sauerkraut.
Cooking Instructions for Evergood Garlic Sausage
Wondering how to whip up a culinary masterpiece with Evergood Sausage? The key to perfect cooking lies right here:
- Preheat your grilling pan over medium heat.
- Place the sausages on the hot pan, ensuring they are not overcrowded.
- Turn them every 2 minutes until they attain a golden-brown hue.
- Once cooked, place them on a plate with a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot and savor the enchanting burst of flavors!
Who is Behind the Evergood Garlic Sausage?
Evergood Fine Foods takes pride in a 90-year old legacy – a long tradition of making scrumptious, high-quality sausages. As a San Francisco-based business, Evergood has been the go-to source for aficionados on the lookout for authentic, artfully-crafted sausages.