Ingredients: pork stock, pork fat, pork liver, wheat flour, corn meal, salt, pepper, and sage.
Reviews via Google
Jeff B: The best scrapple I’ve ever had is my homemade, but Hughes comes in at a very close second. I still make homemade occasionally but buying it is much easier… 🙂 Remember, they are closed on the weekends….
Samuel Y: The best scrapple that you can buy and eat.
Hughes Delaware Scrapple is nothing short of a culinary marvel. Born from the commitment to deliver only the best, this scrapple is uniquely textured, brimming with taste, and easy to cook. Fall head over heels in love with the savory notes of pork mixed with cornmeal and spices that promise an unforgettable gustatory delight.
How to Cook Hughes Delaware Maid Scrapple?
- Slice scrapple into 1/4 inches slices.
- Preheat your skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly grease the skillet using either butter or vegetable oil.
- Place the scrapple slices in the skillet, ensuring they do not touch each other.
- Cook each side for roughly 8-10 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy the burst of flavors!
Now that you’ve stepped into the world of scrapplicious delights, why not bring home Hughes Delaware Maid Scrapple?