RAPA and Habbersett Scrapple …The Original flavor of RAPA Scrapple has been around since the founding of the company. This famous recipe is moderately seasoned with a natural spice blend. It is cooked in cast iron kettles for the old-fashioned flavor that made RAPA famous! Six 16 ounce packages of these 2 top rate scrapple products from RAPA and Habbersett!! A great addition to any breakfast or breakfast based sandwich. Try a batch of scrapple today.
RAPA has been a leading name in the scrapple industry since 1926. The company takes pride in preserving the tradition and authenticity of Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine. RAPA’s scrapple is made from a family recipe passed down through generations, ensuring every bite is packed with the classic flavor that has made it a beloved breakfast option. With RAPA, you’re guaranteed to experience the true essence of Pennsylvania Dutch scrapple.
Cooking Instructions for RAPA and Habbersett Scrapple
Cooking scrapple is an art that requires a delicate balance of flavors and textures. Here’s a step-by-step guide to preparing RAPA and Habbersett Scrapple to perfection:
- First, slice the scrapple into ¼ inch thick pieces.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add a small amount of oil or butter to the pan.
- Place the scrapple slices into the pan and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with your favorite breakfast accompaniments such as eggs, toast, or pancakes.