Try a 2 pack of this delicious Keoki’s Pork Sweet Potato Lau Lau product. Keoki’s is a mainstay of Hawaii.
The sweet and moist roasted pork paired with a savory lau lau makes for a perfect meal. This traditional Hawaiian dish is perfect for family gatherings or gatherings with friends, and can be served as an entrée or appetizer.
Keoki’s Lau Lau has proudly served the people of Hawaii since 1975. They continue to offer foods that most families in Hawaii have grown up with. Each lau lau piece is hand wrapped in ti leaves. They are fully cooked, then quickly refrigerated and packed for shipping.
Ingredients: taro leaves, pork, pork fat, sweet potato, sablefish, salt
Experience the unique blend of sweetness, richness, and tropical essence in the Keoki’s Pork Lau Lau. This dish speaks volumes about the culinary expertise of Keoki’s. An experience of this dish is an exploration of refined gastronomic delicacies.
Keoki’s Pork Sweet Potato Lau Lau: Cooking Instructions
Your love for cooking can now reach new heights with this addition. Here’s how to make the perfect Keoki’s Lau Lau, showcased with expertise.
- Start with the freshest ingredients – quality pork, sweet potatoes, and Lau Lau leaves.
- Prepare the sweet potatoes by peeling and slicing them into quarters.
- Cut the pork into generous strips.
- Wrap the pork and sweet potato slices in Lau Lau leaves, securing them tightly with string.
- Steam these packaged delights for approximately 2 hours.
- Bon appétit! Your Pork Sweet Potato Lau Lau is ready to captivate your senses.
Apart from the Keoki’s Pork Sweet Potato Lau Lau, the company offers a wide assortment of other delicacies that have been painstakingly cooked and curated to offer the best to its patrons.