Try a 6.6 lb wheel of this top rate La Chona Oaxaca Cheese! Are you a cheese lover with a penchant for exotic flavors? Look no further than La Chona Oaxaca!
Recipe: Cheesy Enchiladas with La Chona Oaxaca Cheese
Looking to impress your guests with an authentic Mexican dish? Try these Cheesy Enchiladas, elevated with the irresistible flavor of La Chona Oaxaca Cheese.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup La Chona Oaxaca Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and sauté until translucent.
- Stir in the shredded chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Warm the corn tortillas in a separate skillet until they become pliable.
- Spoon a generous amount of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla, followed by a sprinkle of Oaxaca Cheese.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly and place them seam side down in a baking dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the enchiladas are heated through.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Customers who have tried La Chona can’t stop raving about its exceptional quality and taste. Here are some real reviews from satisfied cheese enthusiasts:
- “La Chona Oaxaca Cheese is the epitome of perfection! Its creamy texture and rich flavor take my quesadillas to a whole new level.” – Maria S.
- “I have tried many different Oaxaca, but none come close to La Chona. It has become a staple in my kitchen, and I can’t imagine cooking without it!” – Eduardo M.
- “If you’re a cheese lover like me, you simply have to try this Oaxaca Cheese. It’s like a little slice of heaven on your plate. Highly recommended!” – Sophia R.
La Chona Oaxaca Cheese is a culinary gem that adds an authentic Mexican touch to any dish. Its creamy texture, rich flavor, and meltability make it a versatile ingredient for quesadillas, enchiladas, and more.