Try a 5 Lb pack of this top rated La Vaquita Queso Fresco today!
- Queso Fresco is crafted from pasteurized cow’s milk, presenting a crumbly texture akin to feta, goat, or blue cheese. However, unlike its more intense counterparts, Queso Fresco boasts a delectably smooth flavor profile, characterized by its freshness, brightness, milkiness, and pleasantness. This grants an authentic taste and adds a touch of tradition to every culinary creation.
- Our Queso Fresco differentiates itself through a distinctive recipe utilizing whole milk. This exquisite blend of heightened milk fat content combined with reduced moisture content results in a creamier and silkier texture. Remarkably dense yet effortlessly crumbly, our cheese is designed to enhance any dish to perfection.
HOW TO ENJOY La Vaquita
- Shredded, such as feta cheese or goat cheese
- With tacos and other Mexican delicacies
- With salads and soups
- With eggs for breakfast or brunch
- With accompaniments such as grilled beans and corn
La Vaquita Queso Fresco Recipe: A Delightful Creation
Are you curious about incorporating La Vaquita into your home-cooked dishes? This versatile cheese is the perfect ingredient to enhance the flavors of your favorite Mexican recipes. One delectable suggestion is to make Queso Fresco Enchiladas. Follow these simple steps to create your own mouthwatering masterpiece:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Wrap corn tortillas in a damp cloth and warm them in the oven for a few minutes.
- In a skillet, heat a small amount of oil over medium heat and sauté diced onion and garlic until golden.
- Add your choice of protein, such as shredded chicken, chorizo or ground beef, to the skillet and cook until browned.
- Stir in your preferred enchilada sauce, such as a tangy red sauce or a rich green sauce.
- Take the warmed tortillas out of the oven and place a spoonful of the meat mixture in the center of each one.
- Sprinkle generous amounts of La Vaquita Queso Fresco on top of the meat filled tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side down in a baking dish.
- Pour additional enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas and sprinkle more La Vaquita Queso Fresco on top.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve your delectable Queso Fresco Enchiladas with a garnish of fresh cilantro and sour cream.