Try a 4 pack of this delicious Beaumont Andouille Sausage!!
Ingredients: Pork, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less: Vinegar, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Spices, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic, Sodium Nitrite.
When you taste Beaumont Andouille Sausage, you embark on a journey through the heart of Cajun cuisine. The rich combination of spices, hickory smoke, and seasoned pork creates an explosion of flavor that will leave you craving for more. Whether enjoyed on its own, incorporated into jambalaya or gumbo, or served alongside red beans and rice, Andouille Sausage adds depth and complexity to any dish.
So why should you choose Beaumont Andouille Sausage?
- Traditional Recipe: Beaumont is made following time-honored recipes, ensuring an authentic Cajun flavor profile that honors the culinary heritage of Louisiana.
- Premium Quality: Only the finest cuts of pork are used in crafting this Andouille Sausage. This dedication to quality ensures a consistently delicious product.
- Versatility: The robust flavors of Andouille Sausage make it versatile in the kitchen. It pairs well with a wide variety of ingredients, allowing you to experiment and create unique culinary creations.
Gumbo Recipe Using Beaumont Andouille Sausage
To create a pot of gumbo that will leave your guests begging for seconds, gather the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of Beaumont Andouille Sausage
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 4 cups of chicken or seafood stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preparing the roux, the heart and soul of gumbo. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Gradually whisk in the flour until it forms a smooth mixture. Continue to cook the roux, stirring constantly, until it reaches a dark brown color. Be careful not to burn it!
- Next, add the diced onion, bell pepper, celery, and minced garlic to the pot. Cook until the vegetables become tender and fragrant.
- Now it’s time to add the protein of your choice. If using Beaumont Andouille Sausage, add the pieces to the pot and cook until they are browned on all sides. If using seafood, such as shrimp or crab, add them in at this stage.
- Stir in the can of diced tomatoes, followed by the chicken or seafood stock. Add the bay leaves, Cajun seasoning, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for at least 30 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
- As the gumbo simmers, prepare your preferred accompaniment, such as rice or crusty French bread, to serve alongside this delectable dish.
- Once the gumbo has reached its desired consistency and the flavors have fully developed, it’s ready to be enjoyed! Serve it piping hot in bowls, garnished with fresh parsley and a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning.
Beaumont Andouille Sausage, with its smoky, bold flavors, is a true delight for anyone who appreciates the rich and diverse world of sausages. Try a 4 pack today!