Cooking Instructions For Eddy Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage
- Bring the sausages to room temperature prior to cooking. It helps in ensuring even cooking.
- Grilling: Preheat your grill to medium heat. Cook the sausages for 15-20 minutes, turning them occasionally.
- Pan Frying: Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a little oil and cook the sausages till they acquire a beautiful golden-brown color.
Remember, the cheesiness of the cheddar and the hotness of the jalapeno combined create a heavenly taste that can easily be lost if overcooked. So proceed with caution!
Wondering what goes well with Eddy Jalapeno Smoked Sausage? Here are a few suggestions:
- Beer: Pair your delicious sausages with a complementary craft beer.
- Sauces/Dips: A tangy BBQ sauce, rich mustard, or creamy aioli can elevate the taste further.
- Sides: Grilled veggies, coleslaw, and potato salad are the traditional favorites.
Next time you decide to cook up a BBQ storm or are simply craving something delicious and savory, you know the Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage can spice things up!
Experience the culinary difference with Eddy Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage!