Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage for all your grilling needs. Try a 4 pack of this great smoked sausage product from Johnsonville.
Johnsonville is the number-one brand of sausage in America, offering cooks and grillers more than 70 different types of sausage. Our product line includes: bratwurst, Italian sausage, fresh and fully cooked breakfast links and patties, chicken sausage, smoked sausage and summer sausage.
Add a bold kick of flavor to your next meal with Johnsonville Jalapeno and Cheddar Smoked Sausages! Perfect for cookouts and gatherings, these smoked sausages are made with 100% premium pork and chunks of real cheddar cheese and jalapeno.
Since its introduction, the Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage has become a popular choice for food enthusiasts who relish a mix of creamy and spicy flavors. Its popularity springs from the rich and distinctive blend of quality pork, real cheddar cheese, and the right amount of jalapeno pepper.
Cooking Instructions For Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage
Cooking the Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage is quite simple and rewarding. Whether it’s on a grill or stove, the sooner it’s cooking, the quicker you can enjoy finding your next favorite meal. Don’t hesitate, let’s start cooking, shall we?
- Place sausages in a skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning sausages often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour 1/2 cup water into the skillet and cover.
- Simmer for 12 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 160°F.
Don’t want to stick to the stovetop? Feel free to throw it on the grill too!
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place sausages on the grill.
- Cook, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 160°F and sausages are browned, turning them occasionally.
So, are you ready to take your taste buds for a ride? With proper cooking and the high-quality assurance of Johnsonville, these jalapeno cheddar sausages could soon be a staple in your feasts. Happy cooking!