Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage …Try a 4 pack of this top rate vegetarian sausage product from Field Roast!! Smoked Apple Sage Sausage! From our family to yours! Our Smoked Apple & Sage Plant-Based Sausages are sweet, savory, and delicious. They’re seasoned to perfection and sizzle just right on the grill. Perfect for giving your golden waffle a boost by adding it on top with a drizzle of maple syrup.
Field Roast sausages are made using traditional, old-country, sausage making practices. We begin with a grind of our own grain meat. We use fresh vegetables; Yukon Gold potatoes, onions and garlic. Add some apple cider vinegar, dried apples and finally the seasonings; rubbed sage, ginger, black pepper and voila!; an artisan vegan sausage with sizzle, texture and personality!
Cooking Instructions For Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage
Wondering how to bring out the absolute best flavor from Field Roast Sausage?
- Pan-frying: Add a dash of oil to your frying pan, heat the sausage on medium heat for about 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Grilling: Preheat your grill to a medium heat, grill for 4-5 minutes, or until you achieved the desired browning.
Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage Recipe:
- Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage (4 links)
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Onion (1, thinly sliced)
- Bell pepper (1, thinly sliced)
- Garlic cloves (2, minced)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Maple syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Fresh sage leaves (4-5, chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add thinly sliced onion and bell pepper to the skillet. Sauté until they turn soft and translucent.
- Add the minced garlic cloves to the skillet and sauté for another minute.
- Push the sautéed vegetables to one side of the skillet and place the Apple Sage Sausage links on the other side.
- Cook the sausages for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are heated through and browned.
- In a small bowl, mix apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, chopped sage leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the sausages and vegetables in the skillet.
- Reduce the heat and let the flavors meld together for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy the deliciousness of Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage!
The Apple Sage Sausage is not just a vegan product. Its’ explosion of flavors can make any meal extraordinary and pleasurable, even to the most sophisticated of palates.