Try four 12 oz packs of this great Pederson’s Uncured Beer Bratwurst product!!
Are you craving a mouthwatering meal that combines the rich flavors of sausage with the satisfying taste of beer? Look no further than Pederson’s Bratwurst! This delectable twist on a classic recipe will leave your taste buds begging for more.
Pederson’s Uncured Beer Bratwurst Recipe
- 4 Pederson’s Bratwurst sausages
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- 4 bratwurst buns
- Spicy mustard or sauerkraut (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a grill or stovetop skillet to medium heat.
- Place Bratwurst sausages and sliced onions on the grill or skillet.
- Pour the bottle of beer over the sausages and onions, ensuring they are fully submerged.
- Cook the sausages for approximately 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are browned and cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the sausages from the grill or skillet and allow them to rest for a few minutes.
- Toast the bratwurst buns on the grill or stovetop until they are lightly golden.
- Place the Pederson’s Uncured Beer Bratwurst sausages inside the buns and top with the cooked onions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with spicy mustard or sauerkraut, if desired.
- Enjoy your flavorful and juicy Pederson’s Bratwurst!
Pederson’s Beer Bratwurst is a culinary delight that combines the best of both worlds – flavorful sausage and the refreshing taste of beer.