Stiglmeier Garlic Sausage for all your grilling needs. Try a 4 pack of these top rate Garlic Sausage from Stiglmeier Sausage Co of Illinois! This is a shorter, thicker version of a wiener sausage made from pork and beef, flavored with garlic and finely ground for a smooth texture. It’s lightly smoked in a natural casing until fully cooked and ready to take its place on your table. Best served warm, accompanied by potato salad or sauerkraut.
Ingredients: Pork, Beef, Water, Onions, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Phosphate, Dextrose, Garlic, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
If you’re a fan of sausages and looking for a flavorful and delectable option, then Stiglmeier Garlic Sausage is a perfect choice. This traditional German sausage offers a unique blend of garlic and spices.
If you’re eager to try your hand at creating your own flavorful Garlic Sausage, we have got you covered. The following recipe will guide you through the process of making this German delight in the comfort of your own kitchen:
- High-quality pork shoulder
- Pork fatback
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Black pepper
- Ground mustard seed
- Ground coriander
- Ground ginger
- Cold water
- Hog casings
- Start by grinding the pork shoulder and fatback. It is important to maintain a 70:30 ratio of pork shoulder to fatback to ensure the perfect texture and flavor.
- Crush the garlic cloves and add them to the ground meat.
- In a separate bowl, combine salt, black pepper, ground mustard seed, ground coriander, and ground ginger. Mix well to create a spice blend.
- Gradually add the spice blend to the meat mixture, ensuring it is evenly distributed throughout.
- Slowly incorporate cold water into the mixture, a little at a time, until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Prepare the hog casings by rinsing them thoroughly and soaking them in warm water.
- Stuff the sausage mixture into the hog casings, ensuring they are tightly filled.
- Twist the sausages into individual links and prick any air bubbles that may have formed.
- Allow the sausages to rest in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight to allow the flavors to marry.
- Cook the Garlic Sausage by grilling, pan-frying, or baking to your preference.
- Serve hot and enjoy the flavorful goodness of homemade Garlic Sausage.
Stiglmeier Garlic Sausage is a mouthwatering German delicacy that will leave you craving more. From its flavorful recipe to its exceptional quality, this sausage is a true testament to the rich culinary heritage of Germany. Whether you choose to savor it on its own, pair it with sauerkraut, or use it in your favorite recipes, Stiglmeier Garlic Sausage is sure to satisfy your cravings and transport you to the heart of Germany.