Try a 2 pack of this delicious Redondo’s Musubi Portuguese Sausage of Hawaii. Made in Hawaii since 1949.
For a unique and delicious addition to your next meal, try Redondo’s Musubi Portuguese Sausage. This all-natural sausage is expertly crafted using only the finest ingredients for a taste that is both savory and smokey. Perfect for different types of recipes, this amazing Musubi Portuguese Sausage is sure to become a lunchtime favorite.
Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Flavoring, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Redondo’s LLC., a food processing company, was founded by Frank Redondo in Kapahulu on the island of Oahu in 1949. In 1960, the factory was relocated to an area by the Honolulu International Airport, and then to Waipahu in 1973 where it currently stands in operation after an expansion renovation in 1993.
Cooking Redondo’s Musubi Portuguese Sausage is a breeze, making it a perfect choice for a quick and satisfying meal. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to prepare this delightful treat:
- Gather your ingredients: Musubi Portuguese Sausage, sushi rice, nori seaweed sheets, and a musubi mold.
- Cook the sushi rice according to package instructions and set aside to cool.
- Slice the Redondo’s Musubi Sausage into thin, bite-sized pieces.
- Take a musubi mold and place it on a clean surface. Place a sheet of nori seaweed on top, shiny side down.
- Add a layer of sushi rice to the mold, about half an inch thick.
- Place a few slices of Musubi Portuguese Sausage on top of the rice.
- Add another layer of sushi rice to cover the sausage slices, using the mold to shape and compress the musubi.
- Carefully remove the musubi from the mold and wrap it tightly with the nori seaweed.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Redondo’s Musubi Portuguese Sausage is a delightful twist on the classic Hawaiian musubi, elevating it to new heights of flavor and enjoyment.