The Original flavor of RAPA Scrapple has been around since the founding of the company. This famous recipe is moderately seasoned with a natural spice blend. It is cooked in cast iron kettles for the old-fashioned flavor that made RAPA famous! four 16 ounce packages of this top rate product from RAPA.
RAPA Scrapple is a family-owned business that has been producing high-quality scrapple since its inception in 1926. With decades of experience, RAPA Scrapple has perfected the art of creating scrapple that is both flavorful and authentic.
What is RAPA Scrapple?
Scrapple, also known as “pon haus” or “pan rabbit,” is a traditional American pork dish that has been enjoyed for generations. RAPA takes this classic recipe to another level with its exceptional quality and taste. Made from a perfect combination of pork trimmings, cornmeal, flour, and spices, RAPA Scrapple is a delectable treat that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
RAPA is a great alternative to traditional breakfast sausage or bacon for your early morning meals.
Ingredients: Pork Broth, Pork Livers, Pork Fat, Pork Skins, White Corn Meal, Pork Hearts, Wheat Flour, Salt, and Spices
RAPA Cooking Instructions
Preparing RAPA Scrapple is a breeze, and it can be enjoyed in various delicious ways. Here’s how you can cook it to perfection:
- Cut the Scrapple into ½ inch thick slices.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat and add a small amount of oil or butter.
- Place the scrapple slices into the skillet and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite condiments, such as ketchup, mustard, or maple syrup.
- Enjoy the crispy exterior and tender interior of your scrapple delights!
How can you customize your RAPA Scrapple?
While the classic recipe for RAPA Scrapple is delightful on its own, you can certainly add your own personal touch to this savory dish. Consider incorporating diced onions, green peppers, or even a hint of hot sauce for a flavor variation. Additionally, you can experiment with different spices to suit your taste preferences.
- The classic breakfast: Slice the RAPA scrapple into thin pieces and fry until crispy on both sides. Serve alongside scrambled eggs and toast for a hearty and satisfying morning meal.
- The scrapple sandwich: Toast two slices of bread and layer them with a generous portion of crispy scrapple. Add lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise for a delicious sandwich that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- The scrapple sidekick: Cut the scrapple into small cubes and sauté until golden brown. Serve as a side dish alongside pancakes or waffles for a delightful combination of sweet and savory flavors.
RAPA is not just a breakfast option; it’s a culinary experience that will transport your taste buds to a world of rich flavors and timeless traditions. Whether you’re a scrapple enthusiast or someone looking to expand your culinary horizons, RAPA Scrapple is a must-try for its authentic taste and high-quality ingredients.