RAPA Scrapple with Bacon ….Enjoy two breakfast mainstays with this blend of Scrapple and Bacon Pieces. RAPA’s recipe for the scrapple pork product has been used since the early 1920s when they developed it. RAPA with Bacon makes for a great breakfast!
At RAPA, we’ve been making high-quality, authentic scrapple since 1926. A lot has changed since the 20s, but our recipe hasn’t. We’re still using our classic spice blend and ingredients for unbeatable texture and flavor. We’ve even added new flavors to the mix that we know you’ll love.
Taste the rich, hearty flavors of RAPA with Bacon. This premium scrapple, made from an age-old Pennsylvania Dutch recipe, is rich with pork, cornmeal, and wheat flour, given a crispy, smoky twist with the addition of delicious bacon. Perfect for breakfast, or any time you crave a comforting, satisfying dish. Experience the versatile goodness of RAPA’s traditional specialty with a bacon-infused bonus!
Why Choose RAPA Scrapple with Bacon for Breakfast?
- Unparalleled Flavor Combination: The marriage of scrapple and bacon creates a symphony of flavors that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The savory scrapple perfectly complements the smoky and crispy bacon, resulting in a breakfast dish that is both comforting and indulgent.
- Quality Ingredients: RAPA Scrapple is made using only the finest ingredients. The blend of hog offal, cornmeal, and spices ensures a rich and delicious flavor that is second to none. Combined with the high-quality bacon, RAPA Scrapple w Bacon guarantees a superior breakfast experience.
RAPA Scrapple with Bacon Recipe
Now that we know a little more about scrapple and its perfect pairing with bacon, let’s dive into the recipe.
- 1 pound of RAPA Scrapple
- 6 slices of bacon
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Slice the RAPA Scrapple into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Cook the bacon in the skillet until crispy. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the scrapple slices and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Remove the scrapple from the skillet and place it on a paper towel to drain excess grease.
- Serve the RAPA Scrapple with the cooked bacon slices, drizzle with maple syrup if desired, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
RAPA Scrapple with Bacon is delicious on its own, but it can also be enjoyed alongside other breakfast favorites. Here are some serving suggestions to make your breakfast even more delightful:
- Serve with scrambled eggs and toast for a complete breakfast.
- Top with a fried or poached egg for an extra protein boost.
- Enjoy on a breakfast sandwich with melted cheese and a runny egg.
RAPA Scrapple with Bacon is a delightful breakfast option that promises to take your mornings to new heights.